Otoplasty, or ear surgery, is an operation that can improve the appearance of a wide variety of ear problems, such as:
- Protruding ears,
- “Lop ear” where the top folds down and forward,
- “Cupped ear” which is an unusually small ear, or
- “Shell ear” where the curve of the outer rim or the natural folds and creases are missing.
Cosmetic eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, is designed to improve the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. It can give a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more rested and alert. Read More Here.
One of the most well-known procedures in plastic surgery is rhytidectomy, commonly known as a facelift. The purpose of the rhytidectomy is to improve the most visible effects of aging, exposure to sun and stresses of daily life. This procedure can:
- Eliminate wrinkles,
- Diminish creases and lines and
- Restore the natural contours of your face.
Age often causes skin to lose its tone and muscles to begin to sag. The neck is an area that may age prematurely due to laxity of the neck muscle or accumulation of fat in the area. A procedure called neck lift, or platysmaplasty, can be performed, often in conjunction with liposuction, to remove unwanted fat and tighten the neck muscle. Read More Here.
Rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping, is a commonly performed plastic surgery procedure.Nose reshaping is a procedure for people who feel that their nose does not fit their face. Rhinoplasty helps accomplish a more natural and harmonious balance with other facial features. A few of the problems that can be corrected or improved with rhinoplasty include:
- A nose that appears too large for the face
- A bump or depression on the bridge
- A nose that appears to be too wide.
- A drooped nasal tip
- An enlarged or excessively flared nostrils